What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When Hobos Try To Rob

SGT Big Dog

so yeah 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What's with the heavy breathing big dog? Sound like a salad dodger at sayers , haha good show though, the unseen strike again

Wow, that's a good tactic... I'm going to try that with my Taser when somebody try's to take me hostage alone :p

I think we have another player not coming back to the server again  :D

Anyways, that way is the most classic way and it always works in a tight area.  :Cool:

I think the word for that situation is "outplayed" dont you think? Anyway nice comeback man!

i don't even know my mic does that every time i try to record its horrible lol but yeah outplayed indeed smokes for the win

Why do people persist to rob people that clearly have much more gun power than them.

Love the way he says 'i am sorry, Mate but you got rekt...'  

?

R.I.P

Last edited by a moderator:
Well only i can say that situation escalated quickly!

p.s i like that u said "Son, you just got rekt! " :D

Why do people persist to rob people that clearly have much more gun power than them.
I have had situiations like this before with 4 Hobo's lighting me up with  pistols when i had a modded MK18 , they tried to reck me , so i run into a building and kill all four of them. People are stupid ( some how when they got to my building they all had MX's out and i still one :)

I hate it when people make me drop my clothes and backpack.... So annoying cos you're left as a hobo.

At that point I usually say:

"Ok. let me drop my gun first, I don't want you to get worried" and attempt to spray them down. (Only if there is one of them)

Back