What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wheels down at Altis INTL!

Foxglove

Hey folks,

I touched down yesterday evening and I'm gingerly starting to get involved with the fantastic community here on Altis. I've already had one run in with a disagreeable citizen and suffered some nasty injuries but I'm keen to get over it and get back on track.

Loving life in Altis! Thanks for having me.

Cheers.

welcome to oure beloved community, we are glad you enjoyed it, i hope you enjoy youre time here ;)

as @Dutchyysaid welcome to the community  @Foxgloveglad you're enjoying it and remember to read the rules and if you need any help the great guys in the frontline team will help with any questions or help you need!

and you can use the questions and answers section on the forum as well!!

Good luck on Altis!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @FoxgloveI'm glad you're finding your way around and fitting nicely into the community, we really do have a lot of spectacular people here and some of the best roleplay in the UK and Europe. 

My name is Washington, should you ever need any help in-game, through teamspeak or on the forums, I am a member of the Front Line Team so please do not hesitate to contact me! 

If you are struggling to find me on teamspeak, remember you can click CTRL + F and then search for my name "Washington".

Last edited by a moderator:
Back