What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What Kind of f***** up place is this

Shaie T

Wake up all I hear is GET ON THE GROUND THIS IS A MUG OR GET OUT THE GROUND YOUR BEING ARRESTED 2 SECS LATER (PEWPEWPEW) AAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST ANOTHER NORMAL DAY OF ALTIS LIFE I'M MCLOVIN IT

Last edited by a moderator:
200_s.gif

calm down mein freind

Rather than moan about it here, do something about it. If it is repeat offenders robbing you as you spawn in, try and talk to then, take it to an admin and if all else fails report them for fail RP, or just bank all of your money and items before you leave. As for the police if you are unhappy with the treatment take it to the PCC. State (In RP) what happened and why they treated you wrong/false accused you.  

And @Shaie TI'd recommend changing your signature, it may cause someone to have an epileptic fit

If you don't like being robbed or you don't like people getting robbed, Get a Firearm or Rebel License and Stop these robbers, Or join the Cop Force!

already done my 4h's just need to get a SGT+ to vouch, but I may know one who is willing so be wary i'm on my way :)

Back