What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

WEEDZY AND BLLTXZ (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedzy

Hello, me and the BLLTXZ we have permanent ban. / what can we do to give us unban.

Thank you and sorry.

This is BLLTXZ's 2nd ban on the server (3rd if you include a TS ban for advertising) and will be permanent.

This is your first ban however and I will give you a second chance if you can explain to what you have done wrong and ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

Man the 1º ban its my first time playing , i only send the IP of my TS for we speak (dont know the rules)
              2º I think the guy is police and the guy is Admin -.-
              3º I Only help my friend :( (((

I know it might not deserve another chance, but be banned from this server is like not having Arma 3 :(
Whenever I'm banned from this server completely leave to play Arma 3 ...
ok, know  I'm really fucked :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving me an opportunity, but being with my friend banned is almost like being banned too, because I only play with him and it was he who taught me, I would appreciate could reconciderar, because his BAN 1 was in the early days and was not serious ...
But at the same :) Thanks  :D

Weedzy I suggest you read what I wrote and respond accordingly. BLLTXZ will not be unbanned.

No... we are a serious roleplay community... we are foolish to give second chances most of the time, If you get your 2nd ban then its goodbye.

There is no appeal process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back