What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Watney & Co. (Harold The Legally Imported Venomous Hunting Toad)

Summer

Donator
Donator
Los Santos NHS
Harold The Legally Imported Venomous Hunting Toad

This is Harold.
08310b107b94b0a00a97bea831cdf7d6.png

After Harold's unfortunate encounter with Mr. Watney, Police was kind enough to put Harold's mushy remains into a plastic bag.

e0a81b4fd80e9b150ad23b489f5ce497.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in this RP.
(I don't know your forum names!)
It was the most fun I've had in a long time, over something super silly.
It was SO hard to keep a straight face.

A special thanks to @VikRambo , for continously engaging in the RP, for losing his voice for the immersion and giving me a huge laugh.
Over the past few weeks I've experienced nothing but high quality, hilarious RP from Watney, who has made a habit of creating RP from even the smallest of things.

I already said this to you but to give good RP you need to get good RP. I'd argue that I found the situation way funnier than you. From the shenanigans in the Binco clothing to discussing the legality of Harold and to then being bitten by Harold, all of it was just top tier. I was actually laughing my head off designing the image for the now deceased Harold.

I was super impressed when I found out Harry was you. The accent, voice and everything is so different. Major props from me.

I and Watney look forward to the consequences of killing the illegal Toad named Veenoomoouse/Harold.

@Will W @whallapor @Willis Lads this is a shout out to you guys too. @Silas Green from the rangers.

I already said this to you but to give good RP you need to get good RP. I'd argue that I found the situation way funnier than you. From the shenanigans in the Binco clothing to discussing the legality of Harold and to then being bitten by Harold, all of it was just top tier. I was actually laughing my head off designing the image for the now deceased Harold.

I was super impressed when I found out Harry was you. The accent, voice and everything is so different. Major props from me.

I and Watney look forward to the consequences of killing the illegal Toad named Veenoomoouse/Harold.

@Will W @whallapor @Willis Lads this is a shout out to you guys too. @Silas Green from the rangers.
i dont think i was involved chat

i dont think i was involved chat
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Must be a different loud and obnoxious Scotts man here.

Chat is he tripping?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Must be a different loud and obnoxious Scotts man here.

Chat is he tripping?
oh that ahahahahahaahaha

Back