What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

was approved to ben unbanned, 10 months later still banned? (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotVol

So it's been roughly 10 months since my ban was approved, and yet when I try to play on the server I cannot get on? It still kicks me and I'm wondering if I could please finally get unbanned? Hope you reply soon,

- Ben (GrimmWolf)

That's quite a wait, Sir. Slightly higher than the average unban wait of 9 months. I will ask the admins to take a look at your case. 

For ease of use: 

Last edited by a moderator:
If you were still banned from your approval why did you have a vote and a comment in a vote nearly 2 months later

Something fishy going on I think.

As you were active again last night after I posted and did not respond I am going to go with my gut on this one.

I think that you did appeal your ban successfully and got a few months play after that hence the post two months later. Then you got banned again and have came back chancing your arm to get an unban.

If you still think you have a genuine appeal please feel free to open another thread with the correct template for us to discuss it further. A little honesty wouldnt go amiss either.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back