What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

War Thunder

dzul

So,i've recently gotten myself this beauty

3ADB04432C78C97DCC9C82CC29C72B7DBCAAD141

and i'm looking to fly it out in a squad,i've one experienced person but more squadmates=more fun!The question is does anyone there actually play WarThunder and has MiG-15?If yes' i'd love to fly with ya!

I used to play it until I determined that it's another Russian BIAS WWII game where the Soviet Union dominates everything.

Because we all know Russian wood is stronger than German, British, and American steel.

I used to play it until I determined that it's another Russian BIAS WWII game where the Soviet Union dominates everything.

Because we all know Russian wood is stronger than German, British, and American steel.
Да!

#BritainOnly #Tier3 #Spitfire #Typhoon #Beafighter 

Played it a lot and had tons of fun. However, the early Chaika that can beat most planes easily up to 3-4 tiers above it, and later tier russian planes that seems to be remodelled versions of Millenium Falcon broke the fun and immersion.

So,i've just completed my WarThunder grind,the king is in the castle!

7B084E1A24278F0E653E010F14503F31382403A8
<Soviet anthem intensifies>

I could only make it to tier 2 I feel so bad at this game now unless I use another account which has tier 4 usa planes

I started playing again, flew in my FW-190. Pepper soviet aircraft with hundreds of cannon rounds and do little damage. Get shot by 3 ShVAK 20MM shells and go down in flames.

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I STOPPED PLAYING. :Crying2:

I started playing again, flew in my FW-190. Pepper soviet aircraft with hundreds of cannon rounds and do little damage. Get shot by 3 ShVAK 20MM shells and go down in flames.

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I STOPPED PLAYING. :Crying2:
You're just out of form!

I've almost all soviet planes and era IV are definetly worst ones.

Right now i'm playing german era III planes with my Bf 109 G-2 Trop and Fw 190 A-5/U-2,

Honestly getting 5 kills in RB in theese 2 is quite easy specially against allied teams,succes for Germany is climb and use air belts ,they change alot with the minengeschoss bullets.

It's video that sums up WarThunder for me,i love this game ;__;

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back