What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznetick

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  [TI]Walker

Time & Date this happened: 21-02-2015, 19:30ish server time

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: I had been pulled over by a Offroader, engage in roleplay, which went fine but the things I was being ask to do seemed shady and I decided to get the hell out of there. I tried to drive around Walker but he kept running infront of the truck. I think I got around him in the end and started driving as fast as my Zamat would carry me. Less than 2 minutes later, my truck gets rammed with the force of a thousand butthurts by the very same car. Yeah, the plot thickens man. Once my car is damaged enough to not drive, he proceeds to get out, at which point I have my gun drawn. He asks me to put it down, I tell him 'f*ck no, you rammed my truck to pieces!'. Shootout follows and he drives off, only to return and kill me.

The death is fine, it was done in a fairly legit way but the ramming?! My car was crushed by that shit and could've very well blown up either of the trucks!

What Rule Was Broken ?: VDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Asked him to come on TS but never heard from him. Don't know if he showed or not, he didn't answer me in side though, when I asked him to come on TS.

Sorry about the lack of sound, first time using OBS for this sorta thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VZ3bkGBKVA&feature=youtu.be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back