What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Wait!? i just got banned for mass rdm in gz out of nowhere read please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valter

Wth i was in the airport taking out my heli normal stuff then i got banned out of nowhere for mass rdm in gz I'VE NEVER NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN THE GREENZONE!? PLEASE HELP!

This is me in future.. i think it was a missban or something bcs im unbanned now was it? i want to know if it wasnt idk w hat happend

Last edited by a moderator:
Just make an unban appeal it will help you a lot, there is a lot of players signed on this server so there is highly a risk that there have been mistake, when you post ur unban appeal and tell whats going on they will check it if it was OK or not

Wth i was in the airport taking out my heli normal stuff then i got banned out of nowhere for mass rdm in gz I'VE NEVER NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN THE GREENZONE!? PLEASE HELP!

This is me in future.. i think it was a missban or something bcs im unbanned now was it? i want to know if it wasnt idk w hat happend
Your question isn't really clear. If you've been banned and it's in error or not, submit a ban appeal under Create -> Submit Form.

If you arent banned, can you clarify exactly what it is you're asking?

Seems to be alot of people have been banned for the same reason. Give it 5 minutes and log back in! :)

This happened to me to, was unbanned within the time it took me to create an un-ban appeal lmao. Apparently something is wrong with the banning system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back