What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Waaalty - Unban request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaltersHD

Banned
Anyway, the reason I RDM'D and logged off a few times in altis life is because I just wanted to have some fun and be a rebel. I undertand what I did, and know that I actually want to play the game for real and be apart of a community I can't find a decent server to play on. Obviously I could go on another but I really enjoy how your server works. I hope you understand.

And the name thing, my names were all Waaalty, just with messages infront this is the only Arma server I have been banned from. Or infact any server.

GUID: 3048f6d9c651f5145a509da6d93c362a 

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what people don't understand about the word NO.. Decision was made, move on.

Dude, who the fuck are you talking to? Wanna get rekt, 360' no scoped m8? I know where you live, ima come with my penis and stick it inside your mother, unban me now or I will beat you on fifa 6-0 i promise. get rekt. 360 no scope look behind ladder jump tohamask switch kill u

Dude, who the fuck are you talking to? Wanna get rekt, 360' no scoped m8? I know where you live, ima come with my penis and stick it inside your mother, unban me now or I will beat you on fifa 6-0 i promise. get rekt. 360 no scope look behind ladder jump tohamask switch kill u
Banned from the server... banned from this community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back