What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vote Sunny

Nicosa

Hey fellow Rust-whatevers,

After enduring the rather unpleasant effects of 100% wet due to the bloody clouds that keep leaking, I was wondering if it might be possible to vote for the weather. Rain/snow is an interesting new part of the game, but it seems rather frequent given the days I've seen so far. I'd even be willing to say that it has rained more often than the sun has been shining, which is rather difficult to endure, to say the least.

To that end, based on the fact that we have a /voteday option, is it at all possible to have a /votesunny or /voteclear or anything similar to that? It might ease up on the irritating death rates of freshly-spawned players.

Temporarily yours,

[Crows] Stannis the Mannis.

I disagree. I hate the voting for day and I will hate the voting for weather. It is a survival game.. We're already getting it way easier than it should be with friendly fire plugins, closing doors, x5 gathering and stacks to 100k instead of 1k, teleporting.. Let's not take all the survival elements out of it. Keep weather as it is no matter how annoying. Also get rid of the voting system as it barely passes the vote anyway =P

i have to agree with khandamir this is meant to be a harsh survival game where using your instinct to survive from players animals and the enviroment  is what its all about there should be no vote day as making it through a dark wet night is all part of the game 

I'd agree that voteday and especially vote sunny are/will be pointless. My first 10 minutes on the server I spent hiding under a rock because of the rain but it was enjoyable after a little while. 

Night time may be annoying (especially when building) but it also has many advantages to it if you're batman.

Back