What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Viper - RDM - 17/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al P.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Viper
Time & Date this happened:
17/02/2015 @ 20.20 hrs approx
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:

Nikolai Bilzerian and Lucas got into a spot of trouble at the factory just north of Athira with a few people so I decided to go and investigate. One person (Klint.) was killed by Nikolai as he was attempting to lock pick his truck and after being asked several times refused to stop, which ultimately ended in his death. He was however, revived by a medic. Whilst Nikolai, Lucas and I were leaving the scene, Viper decided to open fire on us without initiating any roleplay which can be seen in the attached video. No word from his gang mate (Klint.) that Viper was in the area; no warning that Viper had a gun pointing towards us and to surrender, no Roleplay initiated by Viper.... nothing.

Viper was not in the area to begin with. I have video evidence of him logging on a few minutes before I arrive at the factor which can be added if requested by admins.

What Rule Was Broken ?:
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Yes, I asked him politely to contact me on TS to discuss the events. He refused to speak to me.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zujMAyUYrQg&list=PLL6j0YYdHOrHDNqWIlq9aBU7OS4ceY1zB&index=3

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note, that this is a complete out of RP discussion, but just in-game as its quicker to sort out that having to find people in TS, etc.

Yh i couldn't find him on ts - and wanted an explanation as to why he accused me of RDM; he then went on to blackmail me.

Note - this is an associate of the person we are reporting; the report isn't on klint as we sorted our problem out; i've only mentioned this as an explanation for going out of RP.

Okay so "One person (Klint.) was killed by Nikolai" as mentioned by yourself here... killing one of our gang members is not initiating RP then ? I'm supposed to just let that go and pretend that never happened. 

Okay so "One person (Klint.) was killed by Nikolai" as mentioned by yourself here... killing one of our gang members is not initiating RP then ? I'm supposed to just let that go and pretend that never happened. 
Klint. initiated RP first by lock picking Nikolai's vehicle. I was not present for this RP scenario and neither were you. I ran up to the factory to see what was going on.  Roleplay was disengaged because Nikolai and Klint. were debating the lock picking incident as both had different views of what happened (which is when I arrived). You then out of the blue decided to shoot the 3 of us as we were leaving and not to re-engage in RP. As I was not present for the initial RP of Klint.'s death and roleplay was then disengaged I see it as RDM.

killing one of our gang members is not initiating RP then ? I'm supposed to just let that go and pretend that never happened. 

We have had (in the past) an admin confirm that lock picking a house or vehicle is initiating RP. Therefore RP was engaged initially by Klint

. @Mycaelis can provide this quote. 

this video does appear to be bit short could we see 5 mins before to see the time you were shooting at us ?
I was not present for the shooting and death of Klint. However, I don't see how it is relevant as I am debating the fact that Viper shot me without RP and not the incident that occurred previously.

Just want to say this report is on Viper for not initiating any sort of RP before shooting at us - its not on klint or anyone else there - Between me killing klint and viper killing us 5 minutes had passed easily and so that means viper had to re-initiate RP. You can't just snipe someone without warning them.

And as you've mentioned Arctic you said "Could we see 5 mins before to see the time you were shooting at us" you've essentially admitted to us shooting you over 5 minutes ago meaning rp has to be initiated again, which wasn't and that's why we are reporting viper.

"And as you've mentioned Arctic you said "Could we see 5 mins before to see the time you were shooting at us" you've essentially admitted to us shooting you over 5 minutes ago meaning rp has to be initiated again, which wasn't and that's why we are reporting viper."

I think it was a figure of speech. if you are not worried put up a video from the first time you engaged with Klint

Can you please state to me in the rules where it says if 5 mins have passed I need to reiniate because If that was the case there would be more reports about rdm and considering we still had guys up there an there's this thing called communications I was aware of the situation.

It was my truck and Summer_Dwarf stole it when I spawned it, no rp just jumped in and drove away, after that me and nikolai followed the truck and killed the man Klint who was lockpicking it for his friend

It was my truck and Summer_Dwarf stole it when I spawned it, no rp just jumped in and drove away, after that me and nikolai followed the truck and killed the man Klint who was lockpicking it for his friend
Yes then in return i killed you for killing my friend

and viper you essentially meta gamed, because you had no way of knowing Al P was with us, because he came after we shot klint.

its not about me getting shot, its the fact you meta gamed Al P being apart of our gang, and then shooting him as well - i don't care about me and lucas getting shot through mis-communication maybe; but Al P arrived after i shot your guy and you had no way of knowing he is apart of our gang - thats what this report is on.

Yes then in return i killed you for killing my friend
And you killed me even though I was not present for the killing of your friend. No roleplay had been initiated by you towards me Viper. Not even your friend Klint. initiated any kind of roleplay with me.

You just shot my friend... how is that not enough ?
Again, I was not present for this RP scenario so this comment has got nothing to do with this topic.

and viper you essentially meta gamed, because you had no way of knowing Al P was with us, because he came after we shot klint.
As Nikolai said, for all that you know I could have been a random civilian that just walked up. At no point in the video do I mention that I am with Nikolai or Lucas.

This report is of Viper RDM'ing me as he initiated no roleplay with myself. I was shot on the bases that he wanted to revenge kill Lucas and Nikolai for the death of his friend because of his friends actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back