What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

This is my third thread. I don't know why but my dispute still hasn't got any reply so I am just going to put the same message.

Unfortunately my steam account got trolled by my friend. First I thought it was hacked, but it turned out to be my friend logging in and trolling my account. Apparently he committed mass VDM when I was away so my account got banned. As I mentioned in my previous threads I take full responsibility for this incident since it is my responsibility to protect my steam account and I truly apologize for that. All I want to say is that this is a really unfortunate thing and completely out of my will and I am asking for a second chance. I have endured VDM from other players myself and I know it is really really annoying and makes the game unplayable. I have changed all my account information so it is now safe and I ensure you this will NOT happen in the future again. Please help me. I would like to become a solid member of this community and this server is the reason I play Altis life because it is simply the best. Thanks in advance.

Edward Rock

If you really did get trolled I do feel sorry for you and it is a shame that it happened if not make a better excuse.

In my opinion if you will never do it agin I personally will welcome you back with open arms but if you decide to VDM or RDM then you will be on my shit list.

If this is your original post good but I have seen lots of threads by you and if your original was denied posting many more won't help

Good luck

Please see your original post... do not keep opening threads and PM'ing admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back