What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Compensation (Refused)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc3nt

Community Banned
In-game name: Vincent

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile):

What was lost:
Vermin SMG , 5kCash, 8 Vermin mags, Five Seven pistol, Carrier plate chest, Urban Overalls, Shemag. 

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total): around about 40k

Quick description of what happened: I was walking down the road and some how got vdmed to the floor by touching a car, he then continued to urn me over until i died. No idea what the name was however.

https://youtu.be/si9xl2DkwnM

TBH man, lets get this straight. You were running on the middle of road in Kavala, someone ran you over, you lost 40k (!) and you think that you should be compensated? It wasn't me, but it doesnt look like he intentionally vdming you, he is just tryin to fit between that wall and quad. IMO that's your fault my friend, imagine that situation in real life, who would be guilty? Next time use sidewalk, you got a lesson this time

Edit:
My point is, even I can compensate you with that 40k, dont bother admins about it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH man, lets get this straight. You were running on the middle of road in Kavala, someone ran you over, you lost 40k (!) and you think that you should be compensated? It wasn't me, but it doesnt look like he intentionally vdming you, he is just tryin to fit between that wall and quad. IMO that's your fault my friend, imagine that situation in real life, who would be guilty? Next time use sidewalk, you got a lesson this time

Edit:

My point is, even I can compensate you with that 40k, dont bother admins about it :)
VDM'ing in any sense is against the rules and it states in teh format it is compensatable. Please people stop commenting on things which dont concern you.  -_-

@Vinc3nt

Refused... you was in the middle of the road... however your attitude towards someone who just kindly offered to compensate you....if you want to act like that here you will be treated like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back