What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM Case That Drives One Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardRock

Hello,

I know I am not going to get unbanned but I just wanted the community to see what kind of server this is. 5-6 weeks ago my steam account got trolled by my friend and he logged in and mass VDM'd people. I opened a thread about it and begged Wilco to reply for almost a week. After a week he did reply but he told me that he did not believe me. Fortunately I convinced him that I was honest and he told me that he was going to unban me. He asked me for my GUID and a link to the post. I immideatly sent them to him. 3 days passed, no reply, I waited. A week passed, no reply, I sent him a message reminding him, still no reply. A WHOLE FRICKING month past and still no reply. So I got really furious and sent him a message without using a SINGLE insult, but told him that this is not a multi national billion dollar corporation and one moht is way enough to simply unban a player. Also I would like to add that from day one his attitude was cocky, arrogant and snobby in a sense that "i dont give a fuck about you I have hundreds of players." And I have seen how other admins treat people. I just want to ask, who do you think you are? This is just a game, a goddamn game! If you are short on staff then hire people. Do you think you are going to be this popular forever? Just learn how to interact with people. And to all the players who have been through what I have been through just fucking quit this server. These assholes need to learn how to treat people. They might not leave their houses and have zero social skills but they need to learn.

Regards,

Edward Rock

"I just wanted to tell what happened to me. 3 weeks ago I got banned bcs of a VDM misunderstanding. I have opened threads on forums and sent countless PM's to the retarded founder of this server Wilco. He bothered to answer me after two weeks and told me he was going to unban me but he needed my GUID. I sent him all he needed and 4 days passed. Nothing happened. I kept sending Wilco PM's but no answer. He acts like he is the president of a multibillionaire international corporate. He is just a sloppy fucking loser wearing cheap suits and cheap glasses. DO NOT play in this server. You might get banned out of no reason and you might end up dealing with this self righteous prick called Wilco. But I understand where he is coming from. He is just a miserable guy who has no life, no status and no money in real life therefore this has become his life and he thinks he has some authority. This is just a game Wilco and I truly pity you."

This was your reply, and according to it you did insult.

People know Wilco, so coming here saying he's a bad admin is just a joke... like you.

I'm locking this up and hopefully you don't get unbanned for the way you talked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Edward rock, I am surprised your still here, If I am such a bad admin why do we have one of the most successful arma 3 servers online ?

I have never spoken to you, the way you have conducted yourself here is an embarrassment to yourself, I would of unbanned you no issues but you proved that your not right for our roleplay environment.

Unban request still denied, Moving to denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back