What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... I was playing normal Altis life when the police started chasing me for high speed... I quickly repaired my car (because when trying to drive away i broke it) and the police tazed me right after I repaired my car... Then i quickly hopped in to the car and i tried to drove away... The police man was like 5m from my car and when i turned on the motor the policeman jumped under my wheels... Then reported me for VDA and i got banned.... Same with the free-weekend trolls...

I dont have any proof it was like this, but i bought VIP for 5pounds that day..I won't be happy for ban after buying this.... Unban me please. Maybe it was my fault... Maybe his.. Ok now i know i won't do that again..

IN-GAME NAME - Sandman

My ARMA 3 ID - 76561198009086430

Last edited by a moderator:
Your donator status, sadly, cuts no ice whatsoever in the case of a ban - this was made known to you at the time you opted to donate. Also, FYI, you're NOT a VIP - that's £100! You're a Donator, Tier 1 level. Not that either of those make any difference to the case at hand - I'm just pointing that out so you're aware of the distinction. Of course we are grateful that you donated; you and your fellows enable us to keep the server alive.

Right - the case itself.

Cops are not generally trained to throw themselves under vehicles. In fact, I would go so far as to say we train them to do the exact opposite. They will, however, stand in front of a non-moving vehicle with a gun trained on the driver, in the hope of convincing him NOT to step on the gas and try escaping. It's a high-risk manouevre, but it is backed up by the VDM rule, so it's allowed, and often works. Good players recognise that a bullet in the face through the windscreen is generally non-conducive to the accumulation of gear and cash, and will throw in the towel. VDMers will step on the gas - and get banned.

You've also attempted to dismiss the other victims of your VDM with the throwaway line "free-weekend trolls". I would challenge you to name them, and prove that they were 'free weekenders', but that is really neither here nor there. You do NOT have special dispensation to run over ANYBODY without roleplay, trolls or otherwise. In fact, doing so, puts you at risk of being categorised as a troll (of sorts) yourself.

Contrition, grovelling, apology, awareness - those are todays keywords. Try again. You're *nearly* but not-quite there...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your donator status, sadly, cuts no ice whatsoever in the case of a ban - this was made known to you at the time you opted to donate. Also, FYI, you're NOT a VIP - that's £100! You're a Donator, Tier 1 level. Not that either of those make any difference to the case at hand - I'm just pointing that out so you're aware of the distinction. Of course we are grateful that you donated; you and your fellows enable us to keep the server alive.

Right - the case itself.

Cops are not generally trained to throw themselves under vehicles. In fact, I would go so far as to say we train them to do the exact opposite. They will, however, stand in front of a non-moving vehicle with a gun trained on the driver, in the hope of convincing him NOT to step on the gas and try escaping. It's a high-risk manouevre, but it is backed up by the VDM rule, so it's allowed, and often works. Good players recognise that a bullet in the face through the windscreen is generally non-conducive to the accumulation of gear and cash, and will throw in the towel. VDMers will step on the gas - and get banned.

You've also attempted to dismiss the other victims of your VDM with the throwaway line "free-weekend trolls". I would challenge you to name them, and prove that they were 'free weekenders', but that is really neither here nor there. You do NOT have special dispensation to run over ANYBODY without roleplay, trolls or otherwise. In fact, doing so, puts you at risk of being categorised as a troll (of sorts) yourself.

Contrition, grovelling, apology, awareness - those are todays keywords. Try again. You're *nearly* but not-quite there...
So... I was playing normal Altis life when the police started chasing me for high speed... I quickly repaired my car (because when trying to drive away i broke it) and the police tazed me right after I repaired my car... Then i quickly hopped in to the car and i tried to drove away... The police man was like 5m from my car and when i turned on the motor the policeman jumped under my wheels... Then reported me for VDA and i got banned.... Same with the FREE-WEEKEND players.. Some of them were good like really good... Serious roleplay not like some of others... Once in that weekend.. I was in Kavala driving on the street when suddenly a troll said if i won't give him my car he will got me banned... I wasn't reacting at him but when i went to clothes shop and i was on my way from the town he jumped under my wheels... Then another free-weekender pointed his gun at me... Didn't know how to punch so i started escaping but he shot my tires, fuel tank and i exploded and that explosion killed him too... I dont know if this counts as VDA...

I dont even have any proof... Sorry for that... I won't ever do any VDM or something like that. I will become a GREAT driver.. The worst thing on all of that is that this server was the best... I hope i will get unban with this try... 

If you can find the name of the cop I can pay him some money IN-GAME as my excuse if he wants...

IN-GAME NAME - Sandman
My ARMA 3 ID - 76561198009086430
Steam name if you will need it - Sandman      I have got Putin as my avatar...

This is the third thread you have posted

Denied.

Read one of the other threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back