What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC checkpoint

icarus

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
I think I speak for the enterity of the UNMC when I say that the last map update has done wonders for the UNMC. Checkpoint control has always been one of my favorite things to do and since this weekend we finally have traffic moving through our lands again.

The roleplay at checkpoint has been amazing and chasing after border hoppers always provides a nice challenge.

A big thank you to the staff team for making our lands worth to defend and patrol again!

The checkpoint was always my favorite place to be assigned when i was still in the UNMC.

Checkpoint is still in the same place, but thanks to the black market we have had more traffic through our gates this weekend than in the last couple of months combined.

Although we are at war i love that checkpoint I've had some fun times there lol, it's a great buzz jumping the border and robbing houses you never knew when your boys are gonna turn up in force, then the chase begins XD

LOL well 90% of the time it ends up in the rest of the boys getting out of there and i get to greedy and try that one more house and before i've been cought took to the base thrown in jail executed, but i do have a laugh every time you catch me.

You can catch us on the land but the tide changers when your in our waters as some of your privates found out when they called us hobos with sdars

from the bandits of the black sea

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed there has been so much to do in our lands since the update , that i have only been out side once and that was for a 2 hour rp bank job with the police, , have spent all of today patrolling tha black market and occasionaly seeing who can jump off its roof the furthest 😀

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

4 hours ago, blaze1981 said:

indeed there has been so much to do in our lands since the update , that i have only been out side once and that was for a 2 hour rp bank job with the police, , have spent all of today patrolling tha black market and occasionaly seeing who can jump off its roof the furthest 
1f600.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I'M FAMOUS!!

Back