What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unbann request (Unbanned 31/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeRox

So i got banned on the TS for asking something. I didn't know you that i wasn't allowed to ask that and i'm very sorry. I understand what i have done and it wont happen again i'm very sorry again. So i'm asking for an unbann on the Ts.

TS ID: vBWT5PjCnjkEK00uj6GiHDeti6k=

TS name: TeamSpeakUser

Well no it doesn't work like that, you apply for the police and if your good enough then they give you a chance.

You need to earn the right to do things here.

I will investigate why you was banned, There must be more to it than that.

All i did was asking to pay for police officer then he said how much and i gave him an offer then he said wait and i got banned. Thats all that happend

I offered the police admin that takes care of the thing. Then he said how much and i gave him an offer then an other guy said that he paid 100 pounds for police and i said oh. Then when i gave him the offer he said wait a sec. Then i got banned from him:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't remember. All i did was i went in to a channel and asked if it was possible to buy to become a officer ( witch you can't) then a guy said to ask a other guy (can't remember the name) and the other guy said wait i'm gonna ask. Then they took me in to a channel and they said how much and i gave them an offer then the guy that i gave a offer said wait then after 30 sec i got banned. I didn't know that i couldn't buy officer i just asked. I'm very sorry at this point and iv'e learned my lesson to not ask dumb things.

So you thought you could buy your way into the community and not earn it ? offering people in the community money and not supporting the server ?

There are a number of things morally wrong with this, I question what sort of a person you are before we even consider letting you back on TS let alone on altis server.

I'm sorry, and it wont happen again i was kinda new on arma 3 and didn't know how to become a cop (that i really wanted) so i asked if   i could buy it and got banned. I just want to go back on the TS to talk to my friends. And the server is the best server iv'e been on.

Unbanned from teamspeak, use your head going forward otherwise you wont last long around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back