What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unbann request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shurda420

Hi i got banned for advertising logo it sais, and i havent played for like 1 week and now when i join im banned wtf happend ?

STEAM_0:0:26840259

well i havent done that i played for 1 week ago worked fine and when i try enter 5 days later im banned

9:25:45 BattlEye Server: (Group) sebbe: absolute(FULL DOMAIN REMOVED).net  

Looks like you typed out a website in a group chat fella. That is classed as advertising and is bannable.

i havent done that wtf show me proof, u just gona ban me when i even havent played for 1 week and what or why would i adversties something.

me and 2 guys did a group and wrote a ts but it was like 3 weeks ago and we didnt know it was bannable so we told some admin what happend and he said it was cool, and they arent banned why am i when i didnt even write anyting ffs

Am I talking to one or two people here? Did you write a TS address in a group chat to another 2 guys or not?

Show you proof... of course look up... thats directly from the logs pointing to your steam ID thats your proof, Now why the hell did you post a website address in our server ?

2 days have past and no response - Unable to keep appeals open.

If you return then open a new appeal linking this appeal and reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back