What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrzervox

Pull the other one!

It was extremely dishonest, You should of contacted an admin and reported that issue, Instead there was some bragging going on that you bought that property.

This turned out with a lot of complaints with people being unable to access the black market.
I am really really sorry for that but they still could acces the market trough the window and I thought that it would not be for nothing that that house was being able to buy.. can I please get a second change? I already played like 150 hours on your amazing server and I really dont want to leave next time this stuff happends with me or others I will emediatly say it to you guys.. I am really sorry!

If you would have given me a warning or whatever I would also have selled it and to be honest you guys said that you tested this update 4.0 so really good so I thought that it was there to buy because you guys selected it to buy it

It was my stupid fault and i am sooooo sorry please give me a second chance i love this server!

I am really really sorry for that but they still could acces the market trough the window and I thought that it would not be for nothing that that house was being able to buy.. can I please get a second change? I already played like 150 hours on your amazing server and I really dont want to leave next time this stuff happends with me or others I will emediatly say it to you guys.. I am really sorry!

If you would have given me a warning or whatever I would also have selled it and to be honest you guys said that you tested this update 4.0 so really good so I thought that it was there to buy because you guys selected it to buy it

It was my stupid fault and i am sooooo sorry please give me a second chance i love this server!
I understand this, and understand how you may of thought that it was a buyable house for a reason. Since then we have removed the market from that position and moved it. I understand that you may have bought the house accidentally and may of caused some issues. 

Although i am unable to unban you, I do feel like you deserve another chance. The only issue that Wilco is probably having is the fact we had to put up with many people messaging us to ask for it to be removed.

Duplicate post, please go back to your original thread and refrain from opening multiple posts about the same subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back