What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban

Camuflado

Hello,

I was playing rpg maker games and my friend called me to play.

I use cheat engine when I'm playing rpg maker games, so when I closed the game and opened the Arma 3 I forgot to close the cheat engine which led me to take ban when I tried to log into the server.
Now I can't enter because a mistake and get the message "Battleye: GameHack # 34".
I would ask to be taken off the ban because I had no intentions of using cheat engine on the server.

If I had a penny for every time I've heard the excuse ...

"I was running Cheat Engine for XYZ other game and really wasn't using it for ARMA3, honest"

...I would have, well, at least a few quid.

OK - so now you've discovered that Battleye detects Cheat Engine. Clearly, you won't try and run it again (deliberately or by mistake) when running ARMA3 again.

But what proof do I have that you won't use some other, possibly undetected cheat with ARMA3? Quite clearly, you are not above cheating on other games; Why should ARMA3 be any different to you?

In my experience, probably 75% of the times that we've set aside BEC's auto-ban of a GameHack #34 kick, the person concerned has gone on to cheat in some other way in the future, and been detected sooner or later by one of our other methods.

Back