What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Wobble Jelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNakedBacon

Banned for vdm Combatlog kavala#

1. how is it vdm is someone crashes into me

2. i did not combat log i dont even have a gin to combat log with]

3. i think some noob cops reported me because i said i would get them banned because my in Internet crashed when i was in the middle of driving so i couldnt unlock it when i logged back in. Later they gave me a 75k ticket for dangerous driving so i said i will try m hardest to get them banned or blacklisted as cop. Because of this they arrested me every time they saw me and put me in the middle of the main road in kavala. later they had me arrested for stealing mags from there backpack when the only thing i had im mine was a repair kit. even if i did they had just got me killed so it wouldnt have counted the new life rule and all but they reatreined me so i said this is not funny any nore so logged. i think these cops are just mad they met someone who knew thwy were doing wrong + they sounded about 15 and you have to be 18 to be cop anyway

Well seeing I just seen your other unban request and shortly after (i am guessing you was unbanned) i see another one there will be no further unban.

You get a second chance here, there is no third chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back