What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kryptic

I am requesting my data to be deleted from your IP Board forums. Please delete my user data from your website.

Please let me know if you are unable to do this. Then i can file for data remove since your .co.uk is UK Individual with your name provider :)

Thanks in advance.

I "ASKED" to "DELETE"

Steve ref:1866 at your domain provider had a look for me and since you offer a service via your DNS for domain on a .co.uk, uk individual, I have the right for my data to be removed, regardless of site tos. 

so if you need a tutorial writing out for you, on how to do this via the IP Board admin panel, please let me know I will happily help, it doesn't take too long and very noob friendly.

We do not offer any service here.

Any posts or content made on our site becomes the property of altislife.co.uk, In the event we need to provide this information to the police we can do so therefore we do not remove accounts.

However as you have asked kindly I have deleted your account.

Any posts will remain on the website as per the invision power board delete function.

I have also contacted our domain registration service and they do not have a Steve in there support team and that ref number is not one of there's.

Last edited by a moderator:
KrypTic the number 1 Troll. He doesnt care about his data lol. Dont play along with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back