What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redline42

Hello. So we were coming to Kavala police HQ with our rebel friends, and before we even were in the HQ we texted the cops that were coming and you should be aware, and then we shooted couple of cars and then i got instantly banned :( .. I have played a long time on that server and i always roleplay when it comes to that.  That was the first time ever  i did something like that with a armored car, and we did texted our plans to the police. I think the police were just mad cause i have done plenty of crimes and very often i have managed to escape or kill the cops.. and i repeat i always speak on the direct communicate with my playing role. i cannot say same about the cops. 

I dont RDM or VDM. I play with the rules and enjoyed this server for long time. i dont want to be banned cause of some cops being mad cause they got killed and thought it was just a RDM or something like that..

Thanks.
-42-

man i am sorry for your ban i hope the admin would give you a chance :)

Yah i hope you get second chance.

I have to say to admins that we texted to police that we where coming to police HQ way before we even arrived there so i think 42 deserves a second chance to play in this awesome server. :( B) :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back