What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitamin_ua

Unban request.

I was banned 29/06/2014: (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Suspected money hacking (vitamin_ua)(TBJ2806))).

History:
29/06/2014 I joined server AltisLife.co.uk#2. When I was taking money from the ATM, I noticed that I have approximately 9000000 in cash. I was surprised, and had some doubts, but I thought that maybe it's something like "free leech" on torrent servers. So I put that money in a bank account. A little later I was playing on AltisLife.co.uk#1 server and was banned.

Explanation:
I do not know how these money appeared. I do not use any cheet codes, hacking programs or something like that. And I never did. I dont know even how to use them. Maybe it was some glitch or bug of the game (in the previous game I crashed helicopter and left the game). Or maybe it was some glitch or bug of the server (when I was joining AltisLife.co.uk#2 server, it was unlocked, when I was banned it was locked, maybe it was performed some maintenance on the server in that time).
In any case, I had no bad intentions,and I am sorry for use these money. I always trying to play fairly and follow the rules.

I am requesting to be unbanned.
Can you unban me pleeees?

I am nice citizen of the Altis. I care about economic development of the Altis (I mined copper, salt, diamonds and other minerals). At the same time I do not forget about the environment, I planted a variety of plants such as cannabis... ups I mean Apple Trees :)

My Player ID is: 76561197997325454

You have shown up in our logs and another admin has taken action.

Im sorry but there has been a money hack used on your profile (steamid)

Ban requested denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back