What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.

qst

Banned
Hey. Iam requesting to unban my character, because where there was a Free week i tryed Arma 3 and your Altis Life server.. Things was good everything was ok but at the Saturday night my brother ask to play and because I dont think i will buy it because of no money so i let him play... He kill the cop, 2 times and got banned... I was angry to him but i said whatever... i wont buy that so.. But this week my friend came to me and give me that as gift and want me to play with him on this server because its good server with friendly cops. I kinda liked that too but dont think my brother gonna do that and get ban.. So i request an unban and this wont happend again I said it to him this isnt call of duty and i dont let him play this again so I will be respectable civilian. I hope u will get it what i say there because my english is not that good as i want :D but i tryed to tell u what happend and why my character is banned. Btw when i try to log in it said ( Admin ban (KR RDM 17/05)) . Steam name : qstiiik (qst -_- m4rtin :) ) and ingame name qst. 

Thaks a lot for understanding :)

Hey another my brother did it thread. <_<

I may be wrong but if you have new copy of Arma III you have a new ID number thus you should not be banned.

Hey another my brother did it thread. <_<

I may be wrong but if you have new copy of Arma III you have a new ID number thus you should not be banned.
Well you can say what u want but this was what happens, dont trust if u dont want.

Anyway you are wrong. I didnt have Arma III I played it only at this weekend. Today I bought it and got same ID and same character there + i cant log in because of kick via ban so it didnt gave me new number. But ty for tip man :)

If u bought it  u shouldn't have the same id.

U can "fix" this

only global battleye bans can ban ur "steam account"  and u didn't get such a ban. yet

If u bought it  u shouldn't have the same id.

U can "fix" this

only global battleye bans can ban ur "steam account"  and u didn't get such a ban. yet
Well. I played arma 3 only that free weekend and get banned there . Yesterday friend send me the key and iam still banned so dont know what to do. Any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a picture of you and your brother with a piece of paper showing AltisLife.co.uk - Sorry my brother is a twat

Then I might consider it...

Post a picture of you and your brother with a piece of paper showing AltisLife.co.uk - Sorry my brother is a twat

Then I might consider it...
Cant. My brother dont live at home anymore he is at university college. he came back home like once per 2 months. So if u want from me to do this stupid thing... u need to wait for him. This is so weird how u want solve this problem. lol ...

Its not stupid..

I have seen so many excuses of "my brother was on my account" well prove you have a brother! This is like telling the teacher.... the dog chewed up my homework

So far... everyone who has posted here advising it was there little brother... hasnt been able to prove they have a little brother.

Just be honest with us... it was you being a dick and you got banned.

Unban request denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back