What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Unbanned 13/12/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwin

First I want to say, my english is not that well, but I will try to do my best. Ok here we go.

Today (11/12/14) I have killed a cop (I don't know his name), by a big mistake. Let's explain the situation. I was doing with a friend a Meth run with 2 Hemmt Box trucks. I processed my barrels and I was on my way to the dealer to sell my stuff, like every normal day. My friend was a bit slow, because he had to do more things, so It took some extra for him to process his meth, while he was alone at the Meth Lab, his Truck was taken up by guys from the PLF squad, he tried to drive away from the Lab, but they got him near the donator shop and they killed him, he said to me: There were 2 black choppers above me and 5 cars behind me, well you can understand, it was well organized by the PLF squad. 

I told my friend I was on my way to help him, My friend told me, they must go again to the Meth lab, because not everything was processed. I putted my hemmt box in the garage and I took my pick up, to hurry up to the meth lab, from a distance I saw indeed a Black Chopper in the air and a Black chopper on the ground and I saw the hemmt box standing there. Suddenly I saw the black chopper (The chopper that was in te air) moving away and I was thinking, hmm they will go now with the Hemmt box to the Dealer. I saw the chopper landing at the Fuel Station (to refuel it) and I thought this is maybe a chance to get the hemmt box back. I was shooting with a handgun (Haha I know a Handgun! But you never know!) and suddenly I saw that the pilot was a cop. But it was already to late, I saw a ban message in my screen and I realised that I made a big mistake. In my eyes it were the guys from PLF, because my friend told me it were 2 black choppers and I saw this chopper coming from the meth lab, so for myself I was 100% sure that it would be the (bad) guys that robbed my friend his Hemmt box.

While I was really disappointed in myself, I tried to tell the story to Kris at TS3,  he said this:

This is a mature role play server, if you cannot role play - you do not deserve to be here.

I also know it's a mature roleplay server. I play already since March 2014 on this server and for the first time I made a big mistake, I thought it was the PLF in th chopper while it was a police. It's just stupid from me, maybe i had to look better, but I was really focused on the black choppers and for myself I was 100% sure about the situation, while I was totally wrong. In my eyes everyone makes mistakes, so hopefully you guys can unban me, and if not, I had a great time in the server and goodbye :) . I played every 2 weeks 100 hours in the server and it was worth it :D

Erwin

This isn't my concern but it has annoyed me. You and your friend called me a "12 year old cunt" earlier... You broke NLR to return to collect your stuff and broke rp to say this...

I think you made a few mistakes, including calling me a 12 year old cunt.

Dear Ross,

First of all, Erwin didn't call you a 12 year old cunt. Second, i did call you 12 years old when i watched your identification(roleplay), after this you gave me a 60k ticket because i told you you were 12, so i called you a cunt for giving the ticket. However, this has nothing to do with this unban request  and this is not your concern indeed, so please don't  talk in this thread as this is 100% irrelevant.

On-topic. What Erwin is saying is true, PLF chased me down to get my truck well organized. Erwin tried to get it back, he did not intend to shoot a cop but unfortunately it happened, he is a good guy and this was just a unlucky mistake..

Last edited by a moderator:
I never called you a 12 year old cunt, than you must go to the other guy. And that has nothing to do with me and this whole situation. And if we go back to that situation. Let me explain that also: My Hemmy Box was exploded, through crashing into someone else. (Ok that can happen). I respawned in Athira and suddenly I saw a big explosion, I was running to it and I saw some stuff on the ground, I tried to pick it up, because you never know what it is. Maybe it is big money? Suddenly you came in and you said, Heey Stop that! So I was stopping to pick up the loot, you restrained me. I tried to Roleplay it and I told you. This is my truck and I want to pick up my stuff, because in the fire is a picture of my grandmother and she isn't anymore here and that's the only picture that I have of her. Maybe it wasn't a good decision form me to play the roleplay like this, but I thought you never know, and I picked up 200K. So not bad at all. After all you gave me a ticket, I don't know for what, but whatever I had profit and I paid it 2 times.

To be honest, the way you answer on my topic has nothing to do with the bann. And the things that you tell me aren't true, because I never called you a 12 year old cunt. Maybe the other guy said it, because there was also an another guy, but this is a bit disrespectful of you, and before you want to say something negative, write it in the right sub forum and know your facts.

Ahhh, sorry.

I remember what happened.

It was your friend who said it.

You died because of the explosion... My other cops were persuing you and I was joining in.

I fined you for theft after changing your story.

Anyways still nlr breaking...

Ahhh, sorry.

I remember what happened.

It was your friend who said it.

You died because of the explosion... My other cops were persuing you and I was joining in.

I fined you for theft after changing your story.

Anyways still nlr breaking...
Why do I still break the "NLR", if I pick up stuff from a exploded truck that isn't mine?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was flying in a Black Hellcat, to which I had a police officer taken hostage and was in negotiations with for a hostage Op, I landed the helicopter down onto the fuel station to refuel, a police car drove past and so did you, you stopped, jumped out and put a pistol magazine into the police officer, killing him without any role play at all.

Previous to that, PLF chased a HEMTT box down, the person attempted to get away, even by driving into the donator store and using it as a safe zone, again - not permitted. He was then executed when he refused to co-operate, starting a New Life Rule, as to how he could have given you that information is beyond me, since he was dead.

Further that, you do not just fire upon a black helicopter just because you believe it to be related to the same issue, you need to have absolutely solid evidence that it was involved in the crime and considering I was busy with the hostage taking, I took no role in taking your friends HEMTT box, neither did the police officer. 

You destroyed what was a perfect good hostage situation, simply because your friend told you 2 black helicopters were there, by killing the hostage himself.

Well done.

Further that, you do not just fire upon a black helicopter just because you believe it to be related to the same issue, you need to have absolutely solid evidence that it was involved in the crime and considering I was busy with the hostage taking, I took no role in taking your friends HEMTT box, neither did the police officer. 

You destroyed what was a perfect good hostage situation, simply because your friend told you 2 black helicopters were there, by killing the hostage himself.
Yes I know, I made a big mistake, but in my eyes I really thought the black chopper was involved into the Hemmt Box robbery, but you are totally right and I said it already in my openings post. I made for the first time a really big mistake and I had to check the chopper and had to start role playing, but I was totally wrong.

My excuse for destroying your hostage situation and I can never talk the situation good, but hopefully you can understand a little but my way of thinking, and everyone makes sometimes bad decisions, this is the first time for me.

You can see how the consequences of your actions have affected many other players and ruined a perfectly good roleplay that was playing out.

Ensure you read our ruleshttps://www.roleplay.co.uk/forum/106-rules-information/ quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.
Thank you so much for the last chance that you give to me, I appreciate that.

The rule that I broke is this one:

Rule 5: Rest of Altis
RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times.
GUID:

6e1f1815e9e3b657dab1c53d3aed9889

Unban approved for a final chance. GUID: 6e1f1815e9e3b657dab1c53d3aed9889

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back