What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Unbanned 06/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicolaiRL

Ingame Name: NicolaiRL

Earlier Today i was banned from the server by Maratek.

In the message that came up it said, Appeal at AltisLife.

I dont understand why i was banned and i hope an admin would give me the reason for it.

I would really like to be unbanned from this server, as its the only fun Altis Life server i found and play on it almost every day.

Player ID: 76561198128554590

erver 1 is our flagship roleplay server, Recently i have seen an increase of people who do not use a microphone and this for everyone involved is a bad roleplay experience.

As a trial for the next 2 weeks server 1 is microphone only. If the admins observe anyone or see any reports about anyone not using a microphone in-game we will issue a ban.

Server 2 will remain unaffected by this rule, If this trial is successful it will be rolled out to server 2.

Its now 2015... in 2014 not having a microphone was frowned upon... in 2015 its unacceptable. 

Hope your enjoing the weekend  :)

Wilco

You Were Warned twice and Kicked once, You Said you had no Tongue as You see this falls under a Violation of this Rule set by Wilco.

Edit Moved to correct area.

Yes.

My mic stopped working on my current headset, but i will be getting a new headset in the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok unban approved for your final chance. I suggest you stay on server 2 until your headset is here.

GUID: 72f8efd6761d99a384f82c64f75bca6a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back