What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneDucky

Your In-game name: Ron Weasly

Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110458989/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): The link wouldn't work but is this one ok? 76561198110458989

Date & Time you was banned: 14/12/2014

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: there wasn't any.

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Well first of all i haven't played on this server in ages and i came back last week to get back on and i said i was banned. I have no idea why i was banned because i cant even remember what i had done. The only thing i might of got banned for was when my game crashed and i was in a gun fight. I just want to say that i have been playing on this server from pretty much the beginning and have put alot of hours into your server and i would really like to get back into the AltisLife.co.uk community. Im really sorry for what i have done and i will try to make sure my game wont crash again. Thanks.  

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open a new thread and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back