What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (No reply)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebrahead

Well this is terribly awkward and i hate to be the person to post this as i have read the "Read before opening an unban request' post and the 'my brother did it' story doesn't work here. However all i can do is tell the truth!

I believe my account was banned late October? I was on work in Berlin for 2 weeks and left my steam account in the capable hands of my teenage cousin and it appears he was a total tool online. He told me he was rude to a police officer named Maratek? (A name along those lines) and that the ban was 'stupid' although i'm sure there were suitable reasons!

I'm interested to know what the full reason for the ban was, and if an unban could be presented it would be much appreciated. And you can be sure he will not be logging into my account anytime soon!

Thanks,
(Johnny Manziel)

Edit: Have added my GUID as i understand you require it.                 f3bbeb9cde5989e9e6c09f63b8b12050

Last edited by a moderator:
Post a picture of you next to your brother and him holding a sign which reads "Sorry AltisLife.co.uk ... I did it"

No one has done it to this day.. and its our most common excuse... therefore no one has been un-banned yet for it.

No reply within 3 days. If you still want to be unbanned please post any unanswered questions and link this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back