What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban request NLR (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now ive been playing on this server for a while now and thoroughly enjoy the admining and structure of it, but with all due respect i dont see how a ban has come from what i supposedly did. Me and a friend had taken over the UNMC checkpoint as it was unmanned taking advantage of the facility. ilkeroo shows up, we ask him to step out his vehicle in which he ignores and attempts to drive away, after shooting his tires out down the road (with no intention of killing him) we follow him in our suv in an attempt to stop him once more, in which he kills both of us over the course of about 10seconds (wp). Another friend who was involved then rushed over and shot ilkeroo after pausing for a minute briefly after being confused by who was who (not being a member of the gang). Personally i wasnt aware to any NLR on this server which i apologise for not reading rules, but ilkeroo had the same intention to go back there and also break this rule as we can see from his screenshots, yet again i armed myself from spare guns in our vehicle while a friend kept eye on the area. what im trying to say is ilkeroo and i had the same intentions to go back to the checkpoint, but the commotion had come about because i arrived first preventing anyone from taking the seized vehicle which he had came back for, allthough he was there i stuck to roleplay trying to ignore the fact he killed us just 5 minutes ago and not showing any form of harm towards him even with a weapon drawn, he was simply asked to leave the area.

Usually i wouldnt bother with something like this but i have made alot of friends on this server and am an active player, i appreciate ilkeroo may be a little mad but none of this would have come about if he had arrived back at the scene first i can assure you, i just dont understand why ive been banned for NLR when the person who reported me was also there 20/30seconds later to tell the tale, thats NLR in itself? but i cant stress my apology enough for not reading the rules regarding NLR and i hope you would consider this unban appeal. thanks for your time

do you want me to upload the video? I saw Sgt. Lewis was going to the scene that I killed him so I just followed him about 300metres away so I could get evidence to ban him. I didnt go to the scene and I warned you guys there you were breaking the nlr and after that I left the area. 20 mins later I came back and my truck was there so I took it back just stop lying without evidence

look at the 3rd screenshot you used as 'evidence' it is clear you are about 5m outside of the checkpoint (also NLR in itself) as well as the fact i am not visible in the image, what you have highighted is the red truck i used to come speak to you earlier on, i dont see why my vehicle is relevant here?

dude I got the moment's record so if they needed i would upload it.. And I got a house near to unmc so I saw you were going there. I was going to blackmarket before I saw you

If you want to report another player please do it in the appropriate sub forum. The NLR is well known and I am surprised someone who has played for a while has no knowledge of it.

Ensure you read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID, not your Arma ID, for a final chance on the server.

No reply from player. Please open another thread linking this one and answer any questions that are outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back