What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request Kapitalist Agenda (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hastur

Banned
So we were in a chase in Athira with PC Maratek maybe 20 minutes ago, I was in the back and JAy was driving, Maratek gave chase and drove after us in Athira, we tried to loose him but it didnt work, so the chase went on and I tried to take out his tires with a vermin until we crashed with GC crew guys just north of athira, I jumped out of the vehicle and so did everyone else, then shooting started, I killed Maratek and one GC guy before being stunned and while on the ground I was banned and given no reason at all, attempts to contact Maratek on TS have been unsucsessful

<18:43:04> "Kapitalist Agenda": why was i banned? i did nothing wrong?
<18:44:05> "Kapitalist Agenda": you didnt ban JAy or the GC and we were doing the same thing
<18:44:07> "Kapitalist Agenda": wtf??
<18:46:10> "Kapitalist Agenda": could you atleast give me a reason??
<18:46:42> "Kapitalist Agenda": GC guys wondering wtf happened as well mate
<18:51:33> "Kapitalist Agenda": get back to me then if youre busy, really curious about what i did wrong so I won't repeat my mistake

Will upload video as soonj as JAy has it processed.

2.15 min in the video you can se that someone is shooting from police HQ

but i can see that the cop felt that we where trolling, and i'm sorry about that, we where not trying to be trolling

Last edited by a moderator:
It was very crazy, I didn't have a clue what was happening, I guess us Gc were caught in the crossfire. My first intention was to support the officer due to the fact it was 2 v 1.

Obviously I had no idea what happened before this crash, but I have very little input to put in this.

- [Gc] BlackJack

Yeah it was confusing! I got that GC were backing up the cop so we fired back, all in all an exciting event! You GC guys added alot of fun for us supporting the cop, I would say great session except I got banned and as of yet have not been given a reason, Maratek is probably just busy, but I would really like to know what that ban was all about, as far as I can see we broke no rules.

If At all Possible, Would you Add to the start of the Chase at which Your Driver was honking excessively in town.

As it happens I aimed to Speak to him he was parked engine off honking away at which point i take it he picked you up, Told me have a nice day Mr officer and drove away at speed, I lost you as i had dismounted the car but caught up again with you around 3-4 minutes later driving around i turned on the sirens and within five seconds the passenger i found out was you opened fire from the back without a word,

I followed still calling in backup at which point you disapeared once more as i collided with a wall,

I got out repaired and once again found myself in town with you infront again not a word you opened fire disabling my hull front wheel,

This was a Serious lack of roleplay, You opened fire, all i wanted to do was warn you about excessive honking next thing i know i come under fire with a warning,

at around 55 seconds at your video I activated Both god mode and Player Markers hoping to have a chat with you hopefully it would click that you are unable to damage me either complain to an admin which would be me or stop to talk, I called off the backup and followed you at which point you meet up with GC who were not involved Wrong place at the wrong time I imagine, 

I stopped turned off godmode, jumped out the car and quickly died, At which point I inserted the command for the Ban,

I would of hoped to communicate in game but by that point it was to late,

I have no recollection of whom you are, 

So i ask you do you consider your actions on a Roleplay server correct?

Your driver when i pinged the ANPR was under no danger of being arrested all i wanted was to warn him he wasn't wanted,

This is to put it bluntly piss poor excuse for no roleplay there is nothing to be done shooting out the back of the offroad if it wasn't me it would of been anouther officer asking why and reporting it to the forums at which point i would of issued the ban anyway I mearly cut out the Middle man,

So i would be very interested to see around 4 Minutes before that video to see both your conversation and reasons to open fire.

Awaiting a Reply

PC Maratek

I was not recording, so you would have to ask JAy for that, I do not know when he started recording, all I know is that we had illegal weapons and tried to loose you, if we were both breaking RP then why was I only banned? and why was I banned right at the moment you were killed? And why did you want to warn him about not being wanted? whatever cop did ever stop a guy just to tell him he isnt wanted by the police? Isnt panicking at the sight of a cop if you know you have illegal stuff roleplaying?

could you not have come into out TS and inform us we were breaking the rules instead of just instabanning me when you got killed? you could have stopped, contacted us, informed us of what was wrong, given a warning and there we go, why instigate us then ban only me for a minor wrongdoing? I don't have the word for it, but thats kinda like entrapment? And why cut out the middle man? isnt he in place to get a proper conduct of bans?

I feel like you just ragebanned me for some reason, you could easily have contacted us on TS if we were breaking the rules, you said nothing, you gave chase under gunfire, you came out of the car looking to shoot, and only after getting killed do you ban me with no explenation given, no response on TS, and I did contact you right after it happened, I think we both know there is something not entirely straight in this situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not get warnings here. When an admin feels you have broken the rules you will be banned. That is why we have the appeal process.

#RPEverything You cannot just open fire on someone just because you are scared. You need to initiate roleplay. You got banned because you were the one who fired the killing shot.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID and depending on your response we may give you a final chance.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please link this thread and reply to any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back