What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request - JP (Unbanned 28/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game name - JP 

Steam profile ID - 76561198036856903 

GUID - 552731213713b8ec118fcadb27e1b56c 

Date & Time - Unknown. In the region of September as I played months ago.

Rule broken - Rule 1 Exploiting

1B) Combat logging during a fire fight, resisting arrest, or when the police are in pursuit is exploiting. Logging off while downed (pending revive) is also a exploit.  

My actions were purely out of frustration and anger due to the context of the situation. I had just spawned in upon returning home from work with my full kit, consisting of mainly illegal items ;) and I was arrested while spawning in. Hence my anger and frustration, my sincere apologise for the disturbance it may have caused at the time. However, returning to the game after months away I am seeking a server to again settle into to and I turn to you guys here at AltisLifeUK for that level of professionalism and organization.

Regards, JP.

How do we know that your frustration wont get in the way and make you break the rules again ?

I've come to terms with 'Hey its just a game'. And also realized that being arrested and such can lead to some great RP moments, gang rescues etc :D So I suppose my change of mindset is all I have to offer to that line of questioning I'm afraid. - JP

If you ban was in September how come you were applying for the police in November?

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll have to excuse me for the dates of play time. September was an approximate date I decided to give as I was completely unsure of the specific date and time of which I was banned. So excuse me for the human error there. In terms of joining the police, I had played obviously full time as a civilian and some what experienced all 'civ' life had to offer (millions in the bank, majority of vehicles, drug runs etc) and I felt I could apply what I had learned playing months of civilian into the police force. 

But again, excuse the miscalculation of dates, just a general error on my behalf - JP

I will approve this for your FINAL chance but I suggest you try and keep a cool head at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back