What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request - For another player's actions (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I logged on and was banned as of forum report. I was very confused about this as I do not recall any such bannable action. I still don't fully understand the ban but after looking around the forums I found the report: 

I have enjoyed my first week on altislife.co.uk and I have many plans to continue. As soon as I saw the name "reef" I instantly, partially, understood what had happened. Me and two friends (Jack and Tyrone) took reef as a hostage and demanded the police to pay for his release. The situation was 100% RolePlay and at the end the police refused to pay the sum we demanded (£600,000 wired) so we executed him and recorded it, with plans to release the video as a message to the police of Altis. It is their fault they would not post the sum. However I realized after watching the video what had happened, partially. I had left the server and any logs can confirm this. Tyrone was in my truck and claimed the day after that he had rammed the medic helicopter. I was offline and Tyrone was in my truck. Steam ID: 88302f856e0bb681830f3f500eb3468. Ingame name: John Boehner.

Banned for mistaken identity.

Wilco I think he means he was told the day after by Tyrone that he rammed as Medic Heli.

But one thing does not make sense the only way the medic could of known it was you is by looking at your name above the vehicle which if your friend was in the truck it would of been his name not yours, regardless of who's vehicle it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Honesty goes a long way. You should probably just admit your mistake and we might consider giving you a second chance.

It was the same day, literally minutes according to him after. And DI Fuel, the medic said he knew it was me from when the truck was impounded by the police. Also CSI Vladic Ka I have been on the server for a week now and I know the rules, I plan to join the police force eventually. This is the 100% truth, don't believe me if you must. If you can check any logs of the time/day then please do. 

Get Tyrone to post here that he did it and this ban will be revoked.

He refuses, and I qoute, 'Why would someone who is going to be banned say that they have done what will get them banned?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back