What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request FlyingPoop (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitor Hugo

Im sorry to open a topic about this again but I think It was not fair the way it was handled and since im not allowed to PM admins this is the only way I managed to clarify things for me. If this time I wont get unbanned I dont bother you guys anymore. Im only doing this because I have friends that play here i would like to play with them again i also really enjoy the community here. Thanks for your time in advance.

Here is the link to the first unban resquest, the topic is big to copy here:

I only want to know if possible, why my request was denied without a second chance or whatever. Im a mature person and I found this not very mature since the admin basically told me to get a new internet service because of a disconnect in a game server. I have put down all the possible prove I can to manage to justify that it was not done intentionally. Ok, in this case I lost connection with the server at a very bad time, its true but the chances of this happen again are few to justify being perma banned for it. I can agree if it happens again then I wont get another chance if this is such a big deal for you guys. Can you guys please have another look at it?

Thank you.

Like you said the chances of this happening again are high so unfortunatly we cannot take the risk of you ruining not only your own but others RP experiences if this happens at an inappropriate time.

If your internet improves and you feel it is stable enough to not DC in the middle of playing please feel free to open another thread.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back