What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request first time (Unbanned 12/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napoli

Hello.

Name: Marius 

Name Banned: [uGN]Marius

Steam ID: 76561198066613845

Report:

I was banned at 16/12/14.

So i was banned for trolling police officers,not role playing, so i will tell what actually happen that night.

I was at Athira that night and to be honest  i was trolling police officers that i am picklocing their car but  i was using repair kit for the vehicle that it was actually look like i am picklocking their vehicle.Than police officer saw me and he restrained me,I payed a ticked and i runned away from them,meanwhile it was a guy fallowing me i knocked him out and then i was going to hide because i didint want him to fallow me.

Then police found me and all other story you can see in report video.No words..Just messing around..

I was restrained, meanwhile they was moving me and i had a gun, I was trying to shoot them.So that was my bad and it was stupid to do that.And i know it was not Role playing,that guy who told police officers that I was in that building i got a bit mad on him.

I am sorry what i done,I didint really think about  in that time what i done,this was my first server in Altis life servers and i would like to come back.This was my first ever ban in Arma 3.And i promise its not gona happen again.I was reading all the rules again and I learned from mistakes...

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
ill be honest and I am really sorry i was abusing a glitch that i just have found out recentl,also i was not roleplaying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbanned for a final chance.

Make sure you follow the rules if you get banned again then its perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back