What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicklas9210

Hey, I was banned from your Altislife server for combat logging, since I ragequit when I died, i was not aware that logging off immediately after dieing would be considered combat logging or that it would have any effect on my gear. I talked to 2 different admins and they both said that it was acceptable since I was not aware that it was against the rules. My ingame name is "Anton Chigurh" :)

Guid: bed8aecebe8c6a55cf104f8586bea3a8

Player id: 76561198007215986

Last edited by a moderator:
You combat logged directly in front of me of all people and then connected directly afterwards yet you didn't know combat logging saved your items? I find that one difficult to believe.

Well Kris i didnt Know that for sure i can tell u that:). Im pretty new to play arma lll so i dont know so much about it :)

Hope u will unban me Again :)

Can i talk to u in team speak

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason, Anton is unable to get onto the forums, but it is indeed Anton who requested an unnamed.

Plf really? Put more fire. Now i understand why plf have gang hideout.

Cheers
1: This is not your thread. 2: PLF had a base prior to me becoming a member of staff.

3: if you have any issues with me being a member of staff, speak to me or another admin.

No i dont have. I think you comment don get any new at topic. Only put more fire to the other admins.

I respect. But i only gave me opinion.

Cheers man.

Do not have a clue whos unban request this is...

Whoever has been banned then "YOU" open a unban request for yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back