What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhThatGuy

Yea, so I have a dumb name "OhThatGuy" and it says that I was recently banned. Not only was I banned on a day that I wasn't playing, but there is no proof it was REALLY ME. I am not apart of a gang like the ban request mentioned, I was wrongfully accused. I am apart of A3L and you can trust me when I say I would never RDM and leave. here is the link to my false ban If I am to be unbanned, which I do believe I should, I will change my name I apologize.

For a start... A3L is full of trolls and some of the shittest roleplayers i have seen looking at the videos and twitch streams plus the people who own it are using scripts without permission of the authors as well as forcing donations.

So saying your part of A3L means fuck all here, they are not a strict roleplay community/server like ourself.

Just checked our DB and there is only 1 person called OhThatGuy who is connected to the following steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153899884 

So either tell the truth or forget an unban.

Honest to god! and I mean it. Fist of all, the report on me said I was apart of a gang... im not. I also have no "buddies" I have no money, so I cannot afford a gun, and I would not jus combat log. I just started playing. I never recall this happening and that's the truth

You can change your name in Arma 3... however it still points to a GUID and a Arma 3 id... which is your Steam ID

As i said this points to the information i supplied above

Your the only OhThatGuy that shows up in our DB and in the logs... all the IP's are the same and the same as the one your using now in this forum along with the steam profile id's

Arma is heavily integrated into steam... that means this server is also along with our DB and logs that records the information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, well if so. The report is still false because I am not apart of a gang like the post mentioned. Second, I do not play this with any friends anyways. So there is still a huge hole in the story. I do not recall this situation but there must be a reason

You get a chance to be honest about why you broke our rules and come here to prove to us that it won't happen again. Both of which you are not currently living up to.

I am being completely honest. I do not remember me purposely killing someone and then logging off. I am very sorry that I did though.

You did not kill someone and log off. You were killed and logged off to save your gear. This is something that you would have noticed and remembered even if it was an arma 3 crash.

The person who reported you is also the person who killed you therefor it is very straight forward that this was a combat log.

Do you want to say anything else before this is denied?

If your going to ban me for something I apologized for and honestly do not remember because I have played on this server a lot, then go ahead. This is honestly ridiculous, me and my friends will go play somewhere else.

I would just like to post here. Not necessarily to get an unban for him, but to vouch for him.
He is an honest guy, and he really does annoy me sometimes. But who doesn't have problems with friends at times.

Most of the time he plays with me and BradHitt while we stream as he doesn't enjoy playing alone. In the report, i saw that he was with gang members. We DID/DO have a gang, but haven't had any problems with any big amount of people, and haven't had any altercations with any people as a group ourselves. 
The only altercation we've had together is with police that was completely RP and worked out well.

I even reported him in game one time, for blowing up my truck (Which he was extremely apologetic for and repayed money, even if it was an accident)
Personally I don't believe he should be banned, but either way it's admin's descision.

Thanks for your time!

Unban request denied. We wish you and your friends all the best and hope you enjoyed your time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back