What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNBAN Request (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I'm sorry I'm new to the site and I never saw that somebody had made an complaint against me for combat logging while I was using my Clan tag I'm no longer associated with. [AIC] Morphius. I was driving past Kavalas drug dealer when a gentlemen asked me to come from the car. I got out but bugged into a house where I could see this person. (I didn't know what he wanted or why he asked me to get out) He called the police and I got tazed and I did log out when I shouldn't of.

This is my appeal referring to the new reason now why I am banned and that I had no intention of doing so and that all I did I was unaware of breaking server rules...It's not a good start is it?

I'm fully into the idea that this is a role play server. Maybe I should of engaged instead of Kill on Sight or RDM at that, I was just trying to defend my truck and my gear by logging. It wasn't until after that I realized that he was in fact a bounty hunter after the incident. and that actually I did hand myself into the cops later that morning so my bounty would be erased for when I next got on, So I'm sorry that again there's been another issue. I'm still learning and I hope that with the other incident I could be granted access because I'm really wanting to get back on!! ;)

Another opened report... Look at the original one. Otherwise this ban will be perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back