What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request (Denied - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yannick

Hi , I'm banned because i killed someone in a green zone. but my brother who plays on this server to is banned to? he's name is Recon. he didn't do anything. i thought there was only a green zone in kavala at the garage and carshop? I killed him close to the carshop. Didn't knew he was that close. Everything went so fast. Before i shot him there was a fight between a few rebels so thought if they shoot there , i'm allowed to shoot to. So i start my RP but he didn't listen so i shot him. but i think it was verry close to a green zone. probably few meter. and he ran inside probably. Its my second time i get banned. but i just want to explain my situation. Hope u unban my brother Recon. can u check that out for me? Thank you for listening.

The ban was issued by myself which bans your GUID and your IP.

I was in the greenzone that covers the car shop and the other side of the road when i saw a player run around the corner and get shot, I then walk upto the player and look up and you knock me out without any RP.

Upon checking the side i could see it was infact yourself who killed that person in the greenzone therefore i issued the ban.

**scrap my post please** (Wilco beat me to it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also without being smug i would like to point out the following - 

"I ve unbanned you but i guarantee you will get perm banned very soon if this is the way you act."

Its clear you have no understanding or any care for our rules.

@Wilco

Sorry to post on someone else's unban request, but do you really ban IP's?

Given that 99% of the internet user base has dynamic IP's from their ISP there is a chance that completely random people could be banned due a recycled IP addresses.

I would like to say here @Wilco we took this guy hostage earlier and he kept breaking zipties even when we applied a new one.

@Wilco

Sorry to post on someone else's unban request, but do you really ban IP's?

Given that 99% of the internet user base has dynamic IP's from their ISP there is a chance that completely random people could be banned due a recycled IP addresses.
Its something RCON does itself not something we go out our way to ask it to do @Mycaelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back