What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request (Denied - No response from player)

Chuan

Well its been a long time since I got banned from this server. 

I was driving an SUV with my friend in 180km/h and a cop hatchback passed by, the cop turned around and started to chase us, my friend told me that we can kill him and I said no you can't. Just when I was typing, my SUV crashed to a rock and then my friend got out and started to kill the cops so I said fuck it I'm going to help... After a while I got banned for RDMing

Please go and read the rules.

Then i want you to reply with what RDM is and why is ruins serious RP.

Then once you have posted this ill look back here and continue with your potential unban. 

RDM is Random Death Match, shooting people on sight without warning the others destroys roleplay. You need to warn the people first before you shoot, if they didn't listen then you can shoot them.

Get me your GUID - You can find this by logging into any battleye protected server, you will see it down bot left.

Thats your arma ID (Steam ID) we need your GUID which displays when you join a server, its alpha numeric

No response from player, moving to denied... please reopen a unban request if you return.

Back