What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request. (Denied - Member has computer issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Advertising
 I wanted to originally post this on the report a player topic but it got locked. 

Most of us in the RFA suffer from either high ping, nvidia display driver not responding making it impossible to re-open the game, ticket failure, Direct X stopped responding and even crashing on death. Unfortunately this is out of our control, but when things like this do happen we make sure when we have died we make sure we re-spawn when we get on next to prevent this kind of thing. I hope you can understand our position, we follow the rules and wish to remain apart of this community.

Also we did try to roleplay with them, they either didn't hear us or ignored us, so we took the wheels out of the convoy. So they stopped and we tried to roleplay again which one of them did play along with but the member which manage to kill us didn't even respond to us talking immediately  jumped out the vehicle and shot us.

I hope to be given a second chance, even though this was out of my hands.

Here is a link to the  topic: 

Upgrade your computer.

My Arma 3 runs stable on a i7 2660k & GTX 780 (however CPU is more important) which is rather old now

If your having issues that will break the rules for you then come back and open a unban request when you have upgraded or resolved your PC issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back