What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request by Christoffer (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tofflan79

I know that what i did was wrong. I got banned because of breaking rules. I combatlogged. And yes, im sorry!
I started on this server with my friend Elias. Already then Elias told me the rules of roleplaying. But in the sake that i was new to roleplaying, I didnt catch up on all of those rules and wasn't really aware of what was wrong to do and what was right. I knew the basics ofcourse, like rdm, vdm and such, but i didnt know that combatlogging could cause there sorts of consiquenses. 

What i did wrong will a second chance fix. I have read the rules fully out now and i promise that i never ever will break a rule again. Im here to have fun with my friend. Thats why i came here. And now that i can't´, it's kind of boring :(

If i didn't care about this community then i wouldn't write this. I really like this community. The servers are great, admins are great and funny. Everything is awesome here. The purpose with this post is that i want a second chance. One last chance that will show how much i care   about this community and how much i love playing on your servers.  

I regret things that i've done, of course. But that's the thing. You learn from mistakes. And now that i've done my mistakes, i've learned to follow the rules. I will follow the rules. 

I stand for my mistakes, and i will always do. I have done wrong and i regret it. 

Im just asking for one single last chance. If i do ANYTHING wrong, i will understand and not bother you anymore :)

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please link this thread and reply to any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back