What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Request - Apologies (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shepcobain

Your In-game name:

Sir David Pook

Your Steam Profile ID:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shepcobain/

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

53374eae421a0ad274e957c9ee7f9f22

Date & Time you was banned:

Feb 2015

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:

[SIZE=medium]VDM - Vehicle Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Using your vehicle for running people over, using it to ram into other vehicles in and outside combat, using a vehicle with the purpose of making it explode are all considered a form of VDM here (Punishment is a ban) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]However using the following vehicles to immobilise each other (eg. Hunter VS Ifrit or Strider VS Ifrit etc) is permitted in roleplay for whitelisted factions or people in ownership of a rebel membership - Hunter/Strider/Ifrit[/SIZE]

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Last time I played on this server I was fed up of being RDM'd, losing money and after play DAYZ and being killed by a glitch I just went on a stupid rampage and acted like a complete tool. I absolutely love playing this server and used to enjoy visiting on most evenings. After a few beers the last time I played I was foolish and acted out of character. It isn't normal for me to not RP on this server and I beg you to give me a second chance!

Please take my previous good behavior into consideration and it was a rage quit/murder/childish/nob like behavior and I blame Dean Hall and the alcohol. All I can do is apologize and it won't happen again. 

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back