What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban request - accident lag (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSbar

Hello,

I got banned for driving a man accidentally off.

What really happened is that I drove and than suddenly got teleportted into someone's face.

PLEASE UNBAN ME:

Ingame name: Bar

ARMA III ID: 76561198059058653

If you ever want to play here again try doing these:

Not "demanding" to get unbanned and ask nicely for it.

Read the "Read before posting" post... before posting, pretty self-explanatory isn't it? 

They need your BattlEye GUID To unban you.

There was absolutely no lag here, you were driving a red SUV and purposely directed your vehicle into the back of the man running up the street. I issued a ban.

Bar

12 January 2015 - 14:14 GMT

VDM in Kavala

Not available.

191f114842d1719a50b540044f3fc932

I think you will find you were teleported so that the ban could be issued.

Explain fully what you were doing before the ban.

Just to clarify, he was not teleported. He was VDM'ing, when I had teleported to him he attempted to get away and fled to the green zone, I presume to park his vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to clarify, he was not teleported. He was VDM'ing, when I had teleported to him he attempted to get away and fled to the green zone, I presume to park his vehicle.
Just for the record,

I'm abit upset of what you just wrote because on that day my internet was a really mess and it actually teleported. I removed my hands of my keyboard and the car drove alone for few secs so I couldnt control it.

You couldn't see me laggin because it happened on MY pc and I actually saw it.

BTW

I cant find my GUID...

please help..

Just for the record,

I'm abit upset of what you just wrote because on that day my internet was a really mess and it actually teleported. I removed my hands of my keyboard and the car drove alone for few secs so I couldnt control it.

You couldn't see me laggin because it happened on MY pc and I actually saw it.

BTW

I cant find my GUID...

please help..
If your internet connection is having issues then please get it resolved before replying with either your guid or steam id.

No response from player. If you still wish to be unbanned please open a new thread linking this one and answer any questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back