What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

unban report (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello there admins so basically  about two minutes ago i got banned for nothing that i know off i was listening to you all and got accused for "derping about?"  so please at least tell my why i got banned I was stood listening i shot no one the only think i questioned was there is my gun??? i really do not know why i am banned?

You were unfortunate enough to be trolling around in the same gang as your team mate while we were trying to work out what had happened. Next time try to watch local side chat as I was giving clear instructions.

ok just found out Twitch TV sucks with Shadowplay, the audio has completely cut out after 13 min :(

here is the link goto 1:51:00

http://www.twitch.tv/kill4virus/b/591314551

I am trying to export to youtube to try and fix the audio issue's but i dont believe it will help much :(

here is the screenshot. in regards to the behavior of the players involved, 2 admin were present and can testify to their attitude.

axolotl.PNG

On a side note, I would like to thank Vladic and Stephanie for their very timely assistance !! It is greatly appreciated !!!! :D :D Much love

still wanna know why im banned u banned me because i was arguing back because im banned for no reason we would of argued in the first place if no one was shot yet this is rounding down onto me and my friend? hmm?

Unfortunately Twitch has bugged out with the audio, I am trying to export it to youtube in the vague hope it fixes it, although I am doubtful.

You were all in a group together working as a team. You may of not been the one that pulled the trigger, but the attitude shown to the admins ultimately secured the bans that were put in place this evening,

But i feel like I am being very negative to this situation, i have posted the evidence i have to hand, if the youtube works with the audio i will be sure to add it.

Ok so in case you haven't read the other thread we were trying to work out why someone had killed a medic which was against our server rules. You and your friend were not being cooperative with Steph and I and were taking up our time when we could have been helping elsewhere on the server. I had had enough of the trolling and issued a blanket ban. Any further questions?

Moving to denied - No response from player

If you return please reopen linking this post and supply the information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back