What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban re (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeRomania

I was banned on 27th December for vdm and poor rp....I tried playing on other servers but i didn`t find a rp server like this one...I played on some servers but the rules are very shitty and poor rp everywhere...i know i was dumb and i admit it,but i realised what truly means rp on a serious-rp server and it would be awesome to get unbanned on this awesome server,and i swear to God i will not do again what i did.With all of these said,i admit i was an idiot and i swear it wont reppeat.

My word,

ShakeRomania

My player id : 

c65166302fc7d1deaec4fa16fc056e25

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you do it in the first place... do you not understand what Altis Life is about in general ? (not this server)

I know i was an idiot at that time...but i realised what i did and i am really really sorry...I am seriously sorry and i swear at the start of 2015 that i will become a serious rp player and i wont be that childlish next time

Yes,i read them and i understood them and i know that i made mistakes but now i understand them completely.

Just looked into this further and you have already been banned.

You only get one shot here.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back