What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban please (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLegendary2150X

Your In-game name: [EXP] Oliver Green [R]

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198123742617

Your GUID : f0744f1929cc5f67c56bf0a1122161b0

Date & Time you was banned: 2/28/2015 9 PM (GMT Time)

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Rule 1: Cheating, exploiting, hacking (under event/ Marathon)

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: First of all I falled down from a bridge then I died and spawned back in Kavala with a gun there was a guy there with another gun then he killed me first time second time I dropped all my gear and start running again and he killed me again and then third time i got killed the I got mad and killed him then he killed me and I killed him and again I really was mad this day it was a bad day for me I am really sorry and I will never do it again when a guy kill me in next event I should log off

I was confused as to why I might have been banned so I spoke to grumpy and told him the situation and he explain to me the exact reason to why i would have been banned and explain to me what i should have done and i understand it fully i am very sorry that I misbehaved on server two and i promise in future i will not lower myself down to other peoples in game attitude.

Just forgive me please I really love playing in this server and I am really with the rules in main server but this time I was mad because I want to complete the race and he killed me 2 times so that why I killed him.
I know I should not be mad but I was enjoying the race but that person destroyed it for me so next time I will log off so please Unban me I know I did something wrong but I am very sorry.

I know you will tell me making two mistakes in 9 days are too many but my old mistake was 21 November so please forgive me and I am stick with the rules and I read the rules again 2 times.

Thanks for reading my ban appeal and I hope I will get Unban
-Oliver

Last edited by a moderator:
You was given a final chance, an event is going on then i see two people killing each other in the sidechat.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back