What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban player Bachir /last chance (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Altis Life UK Admins,

I'm here to try to Dispute the ban of My friend " Bachir " who got banned yesterday for RDM. (unfortunately a admin) As meny people know, Bachir's English isn't all too great but he trys his best. Therefor i'm writing this dispute for him becouse i have been playing on Altis Life UK for the last 2 weeks with him and he hasn't broke any Rules or try'd too..he has respected the rules at any time, untill yesterday. Here is his story from my side: 

I was playing as usual with my friend Bachir on a beautiful day in Kavala and suddenly we get a message that the city Kavala is a warzone and we should leave the city or stay in our houses. Bachir came up with the idea to help out the police and try to defend the city. I guess he miss understood the fact that you still can't shoot on sight when the place is a warzone (wich he knows now) and he try'd to eliminate a terrorist with his gun out.

I can assure you that if Bachir gets one more last Chance on the server that he will behave and respect the rules becouse this time i will take my time and go trough the rules with him on teamspeak and help him understand every single word. I know we can not blame his English for his actions but i believe that this man is a very good audition to the server and he will be missed by meny men.

If possible i'm even willing to put in my "unban" chances for him. So that means IF bachir breaks the rules one more time you can ban him and me off the server for good...He also rarly plays without me now since we became like brothers, so i would make sure he follows the rules correctly at any time!

We never really learn from the first mistake, second or third. It only hits us when we're given the last chance.

Kind regards,

Sir Nobody

PS: bachir is deeply sorry for his actions and regrets shooting on sight that moment! I'm sure he will never consider RDM ever again, even if it could save his life.
345cfef0f6.jpg

PIC: bachir being very sad over the BAN in his bedroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bachir..... No!

When i first heard about this, i was heartbroken, a shell of a man. The hear the community trying there upmost to support bachir and keep him here is great to see. (So Deep)

There is a fine line between an admin message saying its a warzone and its marshall law. Obviously Marshall law becomes a shoot on site scenario and declaring it as a warzone, well im not sure what that achieves. 

Find it in your hearts, to unban this God Among men. 

it-s-fine-bro-hug-_83a4232a840a808dd586956d3f1307ab-jpg.120799

Youve hit me in the feels so many times bro.

Bachir is a quality funny RP'er from what ive seen, his mistakes are nothing compared to how much people love him on this server. 

forgiveness to bachir   :(

look how honest he is

This Proves how much we need him.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no event on at this time. Maratek was advising people that the UNMC would be entering Kavala to disperse The Increment as they were getting dangerously close to attacking the city.

I must say, when reviving Bachir it is great his RP is great and what he comes up with is great. Hoping that all the positive feedback he gets from the players can show how lucky the community is to have him.

Best of luck dude! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back