What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Unban Moldragorn (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

What i was banned for? Admin says VDMing

Admin nick: Vladic ka

I dont have any video or screen to prove what im going to say.

Maybe you expect people to say sorry here and that they wont do it again but im not going to do it.

Im not even going to say that i will donate or stuff like that(some ppl do it). All i want is to continue playing on this server with my friends.

I got banned for VDMing in Kavala. Did i drive them over? Yes i did and i remember it. But did i do it on purpose? No i didnt. Anyway this Server as you say is Highly into Role Playing (written in rules).

So why are people walking on roads instead on sidewalks? Then i can say that you should ban them too for breaking RP.

I was driving my car and i was on main road and those guys just went in to my way. I didnt drive on pavements. So if i drive them over is it my fault or theirs.

Anyway you cant kill anybody by driving him over on your server.

So i ask you is it rly VDMing when somebody jump in front of your car?

Theres no more information i can provide for this.

You also broke NLR from what I can tell, I held you up in the DVLA and requested the keys to your vehicle, you declined and ran off so I shot and killed you (sorry about that). But you then turned up a few seconds later to recover your car, which was shortly before you were banned for VDM.

Yes it is vdming if your not stopping... accidents can be seen clearly but the admin felt he had see enough from you and you was banned.

Do you understand our rules ? have you even read them before playing on the server ?

No Response.

If you return then please open a new appeal linking this one and answering the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back